Sunday, May 15, 2005

Welcome, in the Name of the Lord!

Dear Friends in Our Lord, Jesus Christ,

Welcome! It is my hope and prayer that my writings will bring you closer to Our Lord, Jesus and Our Blessed Mother, through the mystery of the Holy, Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church. I look forward to hearing from you with your questions and comments. Also, I am working on improving my web-site. Nevertheless, I welcome your visits there as well. May God's blessings be with you.

Stay tuned for more articles.

In Christ Jesus,
Father Richard J. Rego, S.T.L.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Father. By the way, do you have a list of recommended spiritual reading books?

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. But why blogger.com in particular? I suppose it suits your purposes quite well enough, now that I reflect a little more. Congratulations on catechizing the 21st century! :-)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home